OUR BUSINESS:Leitz ImageWorks
was founded by husband and wife Ryan and Kellie Leitz in March of 2011. By a happy coincidence, we share our name with the established German lens and optical device company, but are not otherwise affiliated.
As the name hopefully suggests, Leitz ImageWorks
is a photography business. At this stage in our development as a company, we are equipped to provide the following photographic services and hope we can exceed your expectations.
- Landscape/Nature Photography: We love to take breath-taking photographs capable of capturing the beauty of the world in which we live.
- Art Photography: Sometimes amazing ideas and sentiments are embodied within images without the need for words. We like to experiment with these concepts and produce images to reflect them.
- Night Photography: Located in the beautiful city of Cincinnati, OH we have one of our nation's most striking skylines to use as a backdrop for some amazing night photographs. Night photography often portrays an electric vibrancy that compares to no other type of image.
- Casual Portraits: We are currently building our collection of equipment and do not yet have all of the necessary equipment for formal studio portraits, but can certainly accommodate most outdoor and casual portraits. These types of shots are luckily more fun and natural looking anyway!
- Casual Event Photography: Favorite photos often capture wonderful moments in time gone by that say more than words can to remind us of what is good in our lives. While that period may be gone, an image can work wonders to re-kindle the same emotions and let us return for a visit in our mind. As photographers, we are privileged to be able to provide this experience.
For the above types of photography we also offer prints, matted/framed prints, digital images, and other printed items from Mpix and mpix
If you have a specific request or question regarding the services offered, please feel free to contact us
at any time and we'll do our best to get back with you promptly. As our business develops, we will be fine-tuning our services to reflect our best work, so please check back often.NOTE: Due to very small scale operations and scheduling challenges, at this time we regret informing you that we are only taking appointments for portraits and events on a referral basis. As we grow, we intend to make these services available to the general public. If you have been referred to Leitz ImageWorks by someone, please send us a message and let us know who told you about us. In the meantime, we encourage you to browse through our galleries and purchase anything that piques your interest. If you are looking for a specific type of photo that you don't see, please let us know and we'll add it to our list of future projects.OUR MISSION:
To produce impressive photographic works that both draw interest and inspire emotion from which it is difficult to look away.OUR BACKGROUND:Ryan Leitz
is originally from Willard, OH and moved to Cincinnati, OH in 2000 to attend The University of Cincinnati where he earned a degree in Information Systems. While at UC, Ryan was heavily involved in the UC Bearcat Bands and the Upsilon Chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi (honorary band service fraternity). Ryan maintains a limited leadership role with the Bearcat Bands program as a governor on the UC Band Alumni Board. Currently, Ryan works at Cincinnati Bell as an Emerge Application Specialist & Project Manager for hosted business VoIP (Voice-Over-IP) voice & data solutions.Kellie Leitz
is originally from Anderson Twp, OH and moved to Cincinnati, OH in 2002 to attend The University of Cincinnati where she earned a degree in Aerospace Engineering. While at UC, Kellie was heavily involved in the UC Bearcat Bands and the Theta Chapter of Tau Beta Sigma (honorary band service sorority). Kellie maintains a limited leadership role with the Bearcat Bands program as the treasurer on the UC Band Alumni Board. Currently, Kellie works at GE Aviation as a Process Engineer for aircraft engine components.